Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday

Hello! How are things your way?  It's the usual around here, a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  Yesterday I started on pulling out some fabrics for a new bag for market.  I have a hard time deciding, especially with so many great choices. But I've been thinking  about navy, I've had a red purse and a green purse, next up I think navy. 

Pam Kitty Picnic
 
I picked up a lot of handle options as well. I have some really nice navy handles, but I keep going back to red each time.  I can't help it, I really love red.  I think this purse will be navy red and pink. It's going to be fun.   I'm making my Farmer's Market Bag, I love the pattern and it's a great purse to carry around.
 
Today's Clubhouse video is about the tea towel.  I hope you head over to The Quilt Show and check it out. 

Have a great day !

3 Comments:

Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

Love the colors! Maybe you have told us before, but will you repeat the source for purse handles?

Thank you.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

It's going to be fabulous! The navy, red and pink are great together. And the polka dot handles...perfect!

7:39 AM  
Blogger deb said...

I adore the combination and cant wait to see it all done!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older