Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday

This morning I am up and getting ready to head out to the airport. Its been a great few days seeing old friends and meeting new friends. It always seems extra exciting to meet people you 'know' online for the first time in real life. I saw lots of my favorite shop owners who are excited to be receiving their Pam Kitty Picnic soon and their enthusiasm and support means the world to me. Of course saw lots of my designer friends who were showing off their beautiful collections or their new books or projects.  Its all very exciting.

I will admit right now I took very few photos, and most of them you can find on Facebook or Instagram. Our booth was so busy I didn't get out much and when I did I just had a few minutes to connect with people.  But don't worry, there are a gazillion quilt market photos online.

People you guys are so great and I thank YOU for your support of me and my projects. I will 'see' you here Thursday, I think I will take tomorrow off to catch up at home.  Tell me what you're up to. I feel like I have been out of touch with you! Xo

P.s. my delicious coffee is courtesy of my friend Keiko who brought me 2 boxes of my favorite! She saved the day!

7 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Cool photo Pam.

It was good to see you and Holly again. Her Hydrangea fabric line is gorgeous and of course I'm counting the days until I get my hands on yours. That panel. I die.

You know we all love you and your love of people is amazing. Always the cheer leader. Thank you for everything you do for us and our little sewing community

xo Suzanne

5:27 AM  
Blogger Nedra said...

Thanks for stopping by our booth Pam! It was so fun to be able to see you several times! Have a safe return home.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Safe Travels PKM! Rest up -- you have your adoring public waiting for more posts LOL!!!

6:33 AM  
Blogger donna said...

Pam it was so good to see you and get to say hello. I am so excited to be getting Pam Kitty Picnic. It is so stinkin cute. Holly's fabric is gorgeous I could not resist order some of that as well.
Hope you have a safe trip home my dear.
Hugs
donna

6:40 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Got a kick out of all your selfie photos on Instagram !

6:55 AM  
Blogger K Cotton said...

I arrived home safely at 11pm last night. I hope you have a safe travel home this morning. And looking forward to having lunch with you soon!
So glad to hear that you enjoyed the coffee.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful market! Enjoy your morning coffee at home!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older