Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hitting the high road


This morning's coffee is brought to you by yesterday's coffee, because this morning it's too dark outside for a coffee picture.  I'm up at 2 and out the door at 3:30ish to get to SFO for this morning's flight to Quilt Market. 

coffee
 
I'll try and keep you guys updated on our trip!  If you're headed to Quilt Market come by and say hi, we're in booth 2224 and we're showing Holly's collection Sausalito Cottage. 

Sausalito Cottage

Sausalito Cottage
 
It's a lovely collection commemorating her 10 year anniversary!  
 
Ok, that's the news here people.  I'll be posting on Facebook and Instagram so you can keep up with me there! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Pami said...

I'm in love. Let us know when the swatch book is posted, I can't go to market this time. Have fun!

5:35 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Well I know you had lots of coffee to get moving at that time of day. I know market will be lots of fun as well as work!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Have fun! That looks like a beautiful collection! Congrats Holly!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip to Market. Love the new collection.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older