Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Totally Tuesday

Good morning! It's the calm before the storm around here! And that storm is QUILT MARKET! Time to think about clean clothes and the list of things I need to bring!

Quilty Fun
 
But you know me, ProcrastiPam, so I've been spending some time with coffee and this cute book out back! The weather is chilly early, but usually by my last cup of coffee the temps are perfect. Lori's book is adorable and I've enjoyed all the projects and the peek into her cute little cottage!
 
Not up to much in particular, I did manage to get back to my cute basket quilt today, and I finished trimming up my blocks, now I just need to sit down and get it done!  Hope you guys are off to a good start this week!  xo

5 Comments:

Blogger TheaMinPA said...

Good Morning, PK! Have fun at that great big quilters reunion in Houston - Quilt Market! I am sew envious - and happy for you and your continued kitty success.

4:42 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh how much fun you will all have this week, as well as long hours working and chatting!Can't wait for you to tell us all about it along the way.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

We're running out of time to procrastinate! Worrying about clean clothes and travel necessities here too.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Annelies said...

I SEW want that book..and not much sewing going on here. In the beggining of a house redo. Lots to think about, lots of paperwork to sign. Ahhhh.....looking forward to when life settles down ( does it ever????)!!!!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing you at market!!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older