Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday

Good morning!  Hope you're all doing well!  Busy weeks here, days  at the studio, days trying to score props for the booth.. all exciting and fun.  Today is a catch up day, trip to Target, that sort of thing. Then back to work.  But I'm definitely not complaining! 


british invasion
 
I did manage to treat myself to some magazines the other day.  Nothing I love more than a British Country Living.  And to spice it up I found the Love Quilting and Patchwork with the Marcelle Medallion on the front.  The medallion quilt is super popular right now, designed by Alexia Abegg. It's a great magazine and there's a lot of people we know inside the covers. Mollie Home is a new magazine to me, and I love taking a peek into other people's homes.  I'm just nosey like that. 
 
My border fabric arrived so I can get going on my border for my row-along quilt! I'm so excited to get that done!  What are you up to?

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

That medallion quilt is very tempting. And the magazines...so much fun to sit down with!

Time for more coffee and then see if I can dream up some fabric fun.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

Really can't wait to see your Row Along finished! I love it so far!

Cheery wave from
Bev

11:52 AM  
Blogger jan said...

Can't wait to see the row along and I have been working on my BacK to Schoolwith PKL Civil War quilt. The medallion is VERY tempting. I did a silly thing and made a New Years Resolution to try to finish one project before starting another and I am trying REALLY hard to keep it!! I might be on a sinking ship tho! lol!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Where did you find the magazine? I haven't been able to find it anywhere, thanks!

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Susie said...

I love all of the magazines from the UK!!! Another one I found was The Simple Things, it's pretty good also. LOVE Mollie Makes and Mollie Makes Home, I wish they were available by subsciption here in the states. Love your blog and enjoy it everyday you post.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older