Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday

Good morning! What's going on with you?  I've been working away on my row-along. I didn't add the ends onto my rows, nor the sashing, and it's taking me longer than I'd hoped to get that done.  My rows are all over the place, so clearly I've not been very accurate with my piecing. Normally my piecing ends up on the smallish side, so having some longer rows is weird. Luckily I can make whatever adjustments are needed and move along. Just slower than I was hoping.

b3

In between I've finished up all the half square triangles for my other project, which hopefully I can get back to soon.  It's so cute, I can't wait.  Also, I have been working on a little photoshop project that I think might be cute, so I really can't wait to start on that. Plus of course, market is fast approaching!

b1

Rain will wash away the petals on my tree, so sad. This is the last of the little pink buds, the rest are all bloomed out.

b2
 
More signs of spring! The longer days, the lovely weather, all so nice.  How about with you? Tell me everything!

3 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

Can't wait to see what you do with all those half square triangles. What kind of tree or shrub is that in the second picture? It's very pretty.

7:36 AM  
Blogger MaggieOz said...

Love your post I too want to know what your doing with those half square triangles? Summer here in OZ is coming to an end while your just coming into yours ENJOY!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Geeheeheeā€¦ I got to see your beautiful rows on Instagram! HA, that's what people get for not following you on IG! XXOO??!!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older