Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday

So how are things progressing this week? This time change has had an energizing effect on me, I am busy busy and then suddenly Bret is home and it's dinner time! I hope this lasts, I'm enjoying it!  Yesterday there was some coffee and some row along sewing.  Finally.  I spent some quality time in the sewing room and it was fantastic. 

coffee morning

I had  some super mail as well. Melissa sent me the darling clutch she made along with the adorable little pincushion. The clutch is made with burlap, and it's not the scratchy stuff we've all seen, it's nice and smooth, it almost has a slight sheen to it!

From Melissa P
 
The pincushion is totally cute. 
 
PKL from Melissa P

I love the little heart detail on the back, meant to be, right?

PKL from Melissa P
 
And we're lucky, today Melissa has the pattern for the pincushion available on her blog! Hop on over and print it out and make your own cute pincushion! While you're there, be sure and catch up with what she's up to, and check out all her cute free patterns!
 
Ok peoples! Have a great day! xo


3 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

Love the ruffle detail on that clutch. The pin cushion is adorable.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Cute stuff. People make such darling things. I finished the baskets last night myself. I have to sew them together still. I have the kids today. No telling what will get done here.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Cutie pie basket Pam!!!
You go girl:)

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older