Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wayback Machine


Back about a million years ago, or actually November 2009, I was lucky enough to be included in the First Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Magazine!   I was pretty excited then, and even now, after being in all the subsequent magazines, I'm still excited about it. 

quiltmaker's 100 blocks

What was super exciting about it was my next door neighbor, Monica.  Look at us, both using the same line of fabrics and making blocks that looked like they were pals.  Turns out those blocks are pals!  Hop on over to Monica's blog to read about it.  And remember you can order the reprint of that illusive first edition here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

I love both blocks!!

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Monica are so cute!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older