Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday

Did you have a good quilting weekend?  I always have good intentions but then can't quite meet my goals. Last Friday I had a totally out of control day! How did I not realize it was homework day?  I hope you had a change to see that second post with my homework! 

coffee

I think the blocks look pretty cheerful together and we're over halfway done now! I'm going to start thinking about sashing this coming month, so I can let you know what I'm doing.

month4
 
I think  I'm likely to chose red posts that can be cut from a mix of reds.  That's my thought right now. I want to get as much out of my fat quarters for this project as possible! Be sure and check out how cute Debbie and Kimberly's blocks are.
 
I didn't get my row along blocks sewn together this weekend, but it's high on the priority list.  I did get a bunch of triangles cut for another project, and got started on stitching those together, lots of pretty half square triangles.  I like having something to just sit and sew without thinking about.  This week the weather is going to be cloudy and maybe we'll have some rain.  I hope so. Doesn't a rainy day seem perfect for sewing?
 
Lots of stuff on the agenda today. First off, heading downtown to get more coffee at Peet's.  Holy cow I might have one day left but I CAN'T TAKE THAT CHANCE! Happy day people!

3 Comments:

Blogger priscilla said...

LOVE this piece!! I also LOVE Peet's coffee. They're just up the street from our home & it's a great feeling to walk up there & walk home. I feel healthy...sort of!!!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Your blocks are so pretty and fun. I agree that red sashing would look great with this.
Wait till you see the super cute bee that Lori did for the signature block on the row along. Can't wait to see how yours comes out.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

Your blocks are gorgeous. Red sounds like a fun color to use! (or PKM black)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older