Friday, March 15, 2013

My Dog totally Ate My Homework!

Off to a rocky start today so I'm writing this from Detention Hall! My homework is late and I have to face the music! 

Back to School with Pam Kitty
 
Yup, it's time for Back to School!  Is YOUR homework done?  Here are my blocks, and they're so cheerful, they really bring a smile to my face!

Tennesee

First up, Tennasee.

Calico Puzzle

Calico Puzzle.
 
Tea Leaf

Tea Leaf
 
Ohio Star
 
Ohio Star

Lincoln's Platform

Lincoln's Platform

month4
 
And here they all are together. I've had to move furniture in the living room to accommodate them now! Now you know who didn't end up in detention today? Debbie and Kimberly. They've both received extra credit for being on time!   So hop on over to the Jolly Jabber to check out their blocks! And for even more fun check out the Back to School flickr group!
 
Now, someone pull the fire alarm and break me out of here!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Just beautiful and so happy!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Can't wait to see it all together! When my son was in high school we had another Scottie, Marjorie. He had done a salt/flour map for a school project and left it on his bedroom floor. She actually ate his homework! At least I think she at Germany.......

10:28 AM  
Blogger Humor Me said...

Oh thank you! I love how your colors are bright and pop with the occasional black!

10:38 AM  
Blogger mary truax said...

love, love, love!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Love all the blocks! They really harmonize together :)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Terry Conner said...

Yep, we had a curious preschooler pull the fire alarm today! Funny you should mention it! I like your blocks, great color choices.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older