Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Friday


So yesterday was Miracle Thursday, my rows are all put together and the top so far measures what it's supposed to. Hopefully any visual imperfections along the edges with all the seams  will be hidden when it's quilted.  OR we'll just all have to over look them, and by we I mean me. Because when I look at it all I see is the jiggedey jaggededy little bits we added to the end of each row, and how some of mine aren't even on both sides, or straight. I am my own worst critic for sure.  I love how it turned out though and I thank Lori for providing us with such a cute pattern. I've ordered some of my green strawberry fabric  for the border. My thinking is that it will remind me of an old fashioned tablecloth, with it's scalloped borders.

Row Along

And yes by the way,  jiggedey jaggededy is a technical term.

PamKittyLove

I'm off already working on another project that was also in progress. I think you might remember all the hearts from this post and all the triangles from this post.  They're all going into a a project called Hugs and Kisses from Elizabeth's book the ABC's of Words on Quilts.


meow
 
It's an adorable quilt, I left the words off and threw in some extra hearts because I'm a pill that way. And I did some fussy cutting. Because that kitten is so adorable.
 
So phew, it's been a long week. I'm off to the studio this morning! Lots of work to do.  I hope you guys have a great weekend! Any big plans? Tell me all about it! xo

13 Comments:

Blogger folksmith said...

Love the quilt.

5:12 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Yes, we can all see what a horrible technician you are - NOT. It's beautiful and perfect. Have a great weekend.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Your row quilt is beautiful! Well done!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Love the way you fussy cut out that kitten. It's so sweet. My row along doesn't look nearly as squared up as yours! Your's is wonderful. Hopefully I'll get the finishing rows on mine this weekend.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

I'm so glad someone else sees their own jaggy edges too. Your row along is darling. You won't believe but yesterday I looked at Pam Kitty fabrics and almost bought that same green print! I didn't because I manage a quilt shop and felt like a traitor (and I get my fabric wholesale) but I may still. I actually almost bought about 10 different Pam Kitty prints because I love them so. We would carry that fabric but the initial order is so high we can't afford to. Anyway, I love your Row Along...it will look fabulous with that green print. Cheery wave from
Bev

7:08 AM  
Blogger Debbie Johnson said...

Pam, it is so awesome! Love every jiggedey jaggedey perfectly perfect bit!
I gotta date with my hubsband for a nice dinner & to see Bill Engvall tomorrow night in Long Beach. Also sewing up Easter baskets...time is just going so fast!! How can it be Easter already!?!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Debbie

7:28 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy Friday! I think that internal critic needs a vacation. The quilt top turned out wonderfully!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

WOW! Love your quilt!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Pam,you are always way too hard on yourself ~ too critical! Your quilt is great, beautifully made and I love it!Can't wait to see your next project when completed! Enjoy the wkend!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Of course we all know that jiggity jaggety is a quilting term:)
I love your rows so much and I think that your green strawberry print will be perfect!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I actually sewed the binding on a quilt last night! Yay me! Today I'm going to an open house for a new quilt shop. Yay, again!! Tomorrow I pick our son up at the airport. Coming home from Bahrain! Great big old YAY!!!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Fiona said...

Lovely quilt, Pam. Nearl finished. The hearts look great also.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Holy Cow. Those hearts are precious. I ordered more of that white print for baby quilts. It is too precious.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older