Monday, January 17, 2011

Sweet.

Good Monday morning my favorite peoples ever! How was the weekend? The weather was pretty darn nice here, although please don't tell Chris. I really try not to gloat too much about my nice weather if I think she's reading.. it just seems cruel.

Anyway it was a busy weekend but I don't really have any pictures to show for it. Boring stuff, cleaning, clearing stuff out, just trying to get in control of our possessions. I still have stuff to do this week, so I don't know if I can keep up the pace with darling photos of completed projects. OH THE PRESSURE!

Of course I can't leave you without a dash of cute... Last week when Elizabeth and I were out and about we went to Kinokuniya and I picked up the most recent Cotton Time.


These little dolls couldn't be cuter, right? And if you look at this listing on eBay, there are more photos of pages.. the little "Happy" rabbit piece is so sweet.

Well that's about it for today. Did you do something fun this weekend? You better tell me all about it! xo

9 Comments:

Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Hi Pam ..... my weekend was about as exciting as yours .... highlight was getting out to do the grocery shopping ....sheesh!

Anyway .... VERY CUTE dolls!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Hello! Of course I'm reading! It was 9 degrees here this morning and we are supposed to get as high as 15 degrees. WooHoo! More snow tomorrow. But for some reason I am not minding winter as much as I usually do but I know that won't last. Probably by March I'll be over it and want winter gone.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

The hubs and I went and saw The King's Speech. I highly recommend it. Great movie. And Colin Firth...perfection!

9:21 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

A weekend of about the same for us. Yard work and sewing backings, not so much fun! But our college granddaughter called and asked to spend the night and have dinner today, a week back and she needed quiet study time...lol. So thats a fun treat for us!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

I'm getting over a card that I've passed to half the offspring. Yipes! And you know, that laundry, cooking, and cleaning get done in the barest possible manner when mom is ill. My seventeen-year-old son commented that things were "messy". Oh my! We haven't pulled out the shovel yet!

And...I'm still working on putting up Christmas decorations. Yes, I am slow as molasses in January. Oh! It is January. Maybe that's why? ;)

And those dolls are so cute! And the magazine is so pricey! I...will..resist....

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

I SO wish cleaning house was cuter and more blog friendly. Nice find on the Cotton Time! Looks like a great issue.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Oh my oh my oh my!!! Love those matryoshka and LOVE the happy bunny. So much sweetness I think I may burst!

2:24 PM  
Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

Hi Pam! Oh those matryoshkas (spelling copied from Monica) are soooo cute. :-) I'm working on the coffee cup quilt...got the sashing done, now doing the inner border. I'll put a post up tomorrow (or so) about it!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I'm a cotton time junkie. Seriously I would give my last $20 for it. I keep issues by my chair in the family room so that during commercials or really boring stuff Dave watches I have something fun to look at, that is if I
m not appliquing or binding. You know. Every moment counts.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older