Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Friday!

Can you believe the week just flew by? I guess when you're busy doing stuff you lose track of time. I did a lot of sewing, had an outing yesterday with Elizabeth, and started on a new knitting project! Well, started thinking about starting anyway.


Inspired by my reading materials, I baked some blueberry coffee cake. It's really muffin mix baked in a cake pan, but close enough. Couldn't find my muffin pan. Guess I'm not that organized.
Now if only I knew why Mary didn't tell me about this sooner?
Have a great weekend everybody! Can't wait to hear all about it. xo

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Friday. We are already back into the crazy time of our schedules with school, cheer, tumbling, school, school and more school. I love your site and so happy to have found an old "giggle friend." Dad improves just a bit every day, but Mom could use another shot of encouragement. Would you pass the word? Loves, Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

5:58 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

What a nice way to relax Pam, a cozy mystery, Mary's book mark (although these days I have to say my Kindle is a good friend) and a sweet treat on adorable dish! Have a great weekend.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

How's the book? I am searching for something for my turn at book club.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I love it that you two get together to create! Such good friends!!

Cannot wait for Mary's book! Thanks for the linkage!

Happy Weekendy!

xxoo
becky

8:51 AM  
Blogger PatSloan said...

Don't you hate when they keep secrets so well???

Happy Friday sweetie pie!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Yes this week flew as well as the month. How can it already be mid January ?! A good book and a yummy treat...ahhh, life is good :)!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Zee said...

Hmmm, I am salivating over your cake!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

I need that book. It looks like a good one just by the name of it .

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older