Friday, September 12, 2008

On Schedule

I'm still on schedule peeps. I've got the last quilt basted and ready to go. I've had some good luck so my fingers are crossed for this last one as well.
You may remember this post where I showed a tidbit.. well the whole bit is here. I really like how this bag turned out. And speaking of turned out, can you believe how cute that new Lakehouse fabric is? I've seen it and man is it amazing. That new pinky red makes me get all tingly thinking about it. I know lots of our favorite designers have some fabric and are working on things and I know another one of our favorites has shown a sneaky peek of her darling doll dress project.
Ok, back to the machine. Have a good weekend. Next week I should be working on stuff for Quilt Market and for our class. (gosh, hope someone comes!) Oh and did you see the latest at Elizabeths? OH. MY. GOSH. I love Lecien so much.

14 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jean said...

Are you sure you're not in Naval Intelligence? Having to carry around all those secrets must be so difficult. If you ever need to just share with someone to get it off your shoulders, I can send you my phone number!!! I promise I won't tell a soul, except maybe Nikki, and Becky, and of course my Mom and my hubby and Maggie!!! LOL!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

By the way, Nikki and I are coming to your class! Wouldn't miss it for the world. Now this should be FUN!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Spent all day doing CF'ing stuff... like my bills. This post is my reward... so much great stuff! I love your bag that you made for Holly (but not as much as MINE!).

Bren's doll dress project put me over the edge. OMFG... I'm dying over it!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Wish I could be in yours and E's class. Sniff. Darn that Roxie and Joe for having their shop so far from me!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So much goooood stuff! I loved looking at all that is going on in the designer realm. But I am looking forward to seeing your stunt quilt. Too bad you are clear across the country, I would love to take the class with you and Elizabeth. I am sure you would keep us in stitches...LOL...

6:41 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

I know what you mean! Working with all this wonderful LakeHouse & Lecien fabrics for new projects. . . has made me so happy! :-)
xo, Bren

9:38 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

I'm inspired by your staying on trackness!!! ...AND I just think that bag is the cat's meow!!
....AND ,like Jackie, I'm disappointed that you and Elizabeth live CLEAR across the country and that leaves us east coast gals out of the loop for your class ... RATS!!!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Can't believe how hard you've been working. And no end in sight.
Class should be SUPER fun!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

If i lived there I'd so be in that classroom driving you two crazy!!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh.....wish I could be in that class!

8:51 PM  
Blogger jen. e said...

Thanks so much for the comment! im a bit star stuck :) Ive been reading your blog for some time now. you are a true talent. thanks for the inspiration. xoxoxjene

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too. Many. Cute. Things. My head is going to explode!

1:17 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

The bag is adorable. I saw it the other day. I can't wait to see all of your other projects revealed.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Your tote bag is SOoooo cute PKM!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older