Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Stunt Mail

Seriously, what's not to love about this job when box load of Hoffman sample cards come directly to your house. Of course it's Alex who they're really for but still, they came to my house!

Today Alex was back in town for probably 15 hours so she made some time to go through the box with me to make some selections. I was ready to start inventing projects just to select some more. And then hide them in my own stash away from prying eyes.
Alex is off to begin taping series 4 of The Quilt Show. Seems like I saw a See a Free Show button on the home page! Might be fun to take advantage of that if you're not already a member!
Ok peeps, happy fake Monday. xo

10 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oooh! You're so tropical today!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Mar said...

have fun wallowing in the Hoffman, off to the office for me.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, man, you do the coolest things and hang out with pretty cool people too!
see you soon!
mary

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun in a box! That reminds me, must stop over to the Quilt Show web site and pick up the Sept. BOM pattern. So worth the price of admission!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love all your fabric posts! From Lecien love to batik beauties. Boy, you can't beat that!! I would love some fun fabric too...Guess I'll have to hunt some down. After all 1/2 the fun is the hunt!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Di~ said...

Mondays are hard to fake, aren't they!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Lori Lynn said...

Ilove your blog! There's an award waiting for you at llynm.blogspot.com!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

You are surrounded by wonderful fabrics! Must have felt like Christmas when you opened that box! Can't wait to see what you are sewing for Alex.

A class with you and Elizabeth? How fun will that be! What a great idea!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That fabric is so yummy!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Lucky you...what a fun box to get and I can't wait to see what wonderful goodies you come up with.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older