Monday, May 22, 2017

What's new?

Morning friends!  How was your weekend?  The weather has warmed up a lot here (no complaints yet.. but lets face it they're coming) and so it's perfect early morning porch weather.  Coffee and magazines or quilt books are a must. 

coffee
 
This past weekend was Quilt Market and I enjoyed watching the sights and scenes on Instagram and Facebook. Did you follow along? It's so exciting to see what's new and coming our way soon. 
 
I have had fun visiting with peeps lately.  My friend Joyce needed some fresh greens  the other day and I went thru my stash to send some her way.  She asked me over to show me the cute quilt she made for a baby shower and you can see it here. I also had lunch with Holly last week, it's been far too long since I'd seen her.   I've missed being out and about with people so it made for a fun week. 
 
Hope you have a good week friends! xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Grandma Shell said...

I always enjoy seeing your coffee cups! Also your quilts and other creations. I love your colors. Since I have mainly pieces inherited from my mother, anything I make is VERY scrappy. (this is pretty much how I talk LOL)

9:35 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

I hope you and Holly were talking about your market comeback - we missed you!!!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older