Friday, April 28, 2017

Double Wide!

Good morning friends! How has the world been treating you?   Lots of alternating rain and shine here in PamKittyVille.  I LOVE IT. There's just enough sun to get me through the gloomy days.  The hills are green and my plants are thriving.  Lots of time puttering around in the yard, doing nothing really but admiring all the spring growth. I make no excuses, I have to enjoy all the benefits of the rain while I can.  I know it won't last forever. 
 
A couple of weeks ago my friend Barb from Me and My Sister sent me their new Double Wide Dresden Ruler and a a bunch of super cute patterns to try out. And holy cow look at that cute little pack of Frolic!  

Me and My Sister Double Wide Dresden
 
I wanted to try it right out, so I pulled out that cute Dragonfly pattern and got busy! I really love these, those cute pieced antenna and the easy  appliqued wings.  It's a snap to make.  I used invisible machine applique to stitch them down, but you can use any method your like.. straight or blanket stitching or even hand stitch them down.   

Double Wide Dresden
 
I'm so lucky to have such clever friends who brighten my day with their generosity.  Barb and I are long time pals and I wish we were geographically closer so that I could hang out with her on a regular basis.  Those sisters, Barb and Mary, are hilarious, and I love all the fun things they do on their blog, you should take a peek.
 
Hope you hop over and check out what Barb and Mary are up to, and check out their cheerful fabrics and all their amazing patterns.  So many clever  and cute projects!  Have a great weekend everyone!  Thanks for meeting me here! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Very cute!! I always get a kick out of Barb and Mary's antics. And they are so talented. Might have to try this ruler, I am sure I can squeeze one more thing into my space.🙄

6:57 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

I'm going to check this ruler out. Always enjoy your posts!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Lovely! And I might have to get one of those rulers myself? Off to visit now....have a happy weekend Pam.
Helen xox

12:33 PM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

Your dragonfly is cute, I love that the antennae are pieced.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older