Monday, May 01, 2017

A Little Something Delicious

Hi there friends, how are you?  We've had some lovely sunny spring-into-summer weather here in PamKittyville.  The rain has stopped for at least the coming week so it will be perfect for coffee drinking out back in the morning.   


A Little Something
 
My friend Roseann sent me a copy of her new  book A Little Something and it's super cute. (check the Martingale site for more images from the book.) I'd had a few sneak peeks here and there but wow it's filled with the most adorable projects.  All the photography and graphics in the book are wonderful, I love all the details.  It's so nicely done.   Roseann also snuck in an adorble kit for the scissor fob on the cover, all I had to do was cut out the strawberry pieces and the flower.


A Little Something
 
And believe it or not, I'm on it already.  In fact, after I took these photos I stitched the little seeds on the strawberry, and now I need to find just the right red and green for sewing those together. I'm not a sitching genius but there are nice little photographs of all the stitches used so you can get going fast.


A Little Something
 
You can order an autographed book from Roseann here.  Roseann has a great Wool Workers group on Facebook you can join and keep up to date with Roseann and a other wool working friends! I love seeing all the projects. 
 
I hope you check out Roseann's book.. it's super cute.  I'm lucky to have such a clever friend! Thank you Roseann for sending it to me!
 
Have a great week everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Roseann said...

Dying over your sweet blog ... and the fact that you're actually stitching something! Thank you so much!!

5:37 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I love doing little wool projects! i will have to get this book. And then of course buy more wool. It's a sad, sad, prospect.😂

6:19 AM  
Blogger Mrs. DillyDally said...

My copy is in the mail! Cannot wait to drool all over it ... so exciting!

8:58 AM  
Blogger heartsease54 said...

Cute fob! Do you weight your fobs? When I was teaching and designing needlework, I always had my students weight their fobs. It is so the fob hits the floor first-before the points of the scissors (reduces the chance of points breaking off). Coins taped together work well for this.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is just too cute......now who wouldn't love strawberries and cherries! Keep up the good work.......gloria g. in Wellborn, FL

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older