Friday, March 24, 2017

Little Clover

Happy Friday!  Hope you're doing well!  Another spring like week here in PamKittyVille.  Sunshine and rain both, very nice.  The dose of sun between storms has really helped.  So did a nice day sewing with friends.  I feel grateful when I am included.  Patty hosted and I she gave me a tour of her beautiful gardens, full of drought tolerant plants that have loved this rainy season.  Check out  the amazing  Banksia I posted over on Instagram.  I need to grab up one of these plants this season, it's so cool.

Little Clover
 
Did you see this cute little clover block over at The Splendid Sampler?  DYING OVER IT.  Designed by Jane its so darn cute I can't stand it.  You can click over here and grab your pattern.


Little Clover
 
I still need to add my log cabin style sides to it, but I just love how cute and small this is.  And green.. I'm in love with green these days. 
 
Hope you have a nice weekend friends!  xo

5 Comments:

Blogger Helen Philipps said...

This is so cute and such a lovely shade of green....and how funny I am having a crush on green too at the moment :)
Helen xox

1:20 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

I too love this block! Love it with your green gingham fabric - so cute!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

It is super cute!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Kate @ Smiles From Kate said...

There is nothing nicer than sewing with friends, except sewing with friends and eating CAKE of course, giggles.

11:57 AM  
Blogger thulannguyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

FadoExpress là một trong những công ty vận chuyển hàng hóa quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi đài loan uy tín, giá rẻ

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older