Thursday, April 20, 2017

Charming

Sometimes you happen upon something that is so sublime you have to stop what you're doing and make one.    I love little mushrooms, as you friends know.  Anyway, I was cruising around on Instagram when I came across a bunch of little mushrooms cropping up.  I found the original pattern at Larisa's blog, Stitching Notes.


mushroom
 
You too can download the free paper piecing pattern.  Don't paper piece?  Well it's not hard, I was able to do it.  So you should try if you're a fan of little mushrooms as well.  If you need some inspiration, check out Instagram here on the #stitchingnotespattern hashtag.. so much cute!  And check out Larisa's IG feed here.  Lots of  adorable things to be seen there.
 
What are you up to? 
 
 

7 Comments:

Blogger Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Very cute!

6:23 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Very cute!!! Of course I downloaded thanks for another distraction!😂I Am headed to Disneyland today with an out of town family visitor. Looking forward to seeing the Main Street Electrical Parade !

6:50 AM  
Anonymous fanniejane said...

I'm glad you did it. Sometimes you need to stop what you're doing and go for it, otherwise it will end up on the "I want to do this when I have time" list which never gets done!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

That is a cute pattern!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Bits of Stitching! said...

So pretty! Perhaps one day I'll give this technique a try.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Larisa said...

Love your mushroom, Pam! It's very cute! Thank you very much for all the links to my blog and Instagram! So kind of you to share! xox

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to give it a try! Loved checking out Larisa's blog! Cheers! Katy

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older