Friday, June 05, 2015

Friday

Happy Friday!  How was the week? I mainly dorked around my house all week, a little of this and a little of that.. plus laundry!  Coming home to a broken washer has me full of appreciation for  my washer and dryer. I was taking my good fortune for granted, won't be doing that again!

coffee
 
Today is Farm Girl Fridays.. I can't believe we're in week six already!  I love seeing everyone's block on Instagram.  It's also the day to pick the winner of the Teach me to  Applique Book!  It's Elaine K. who said "Appliqué is definitely something I want to learn. There are so many fun aspects to quilting!"  Elaine, email me at rocketqltr@yahoo.com and I'll send your book to you!
 
Big plans for the weekend? I'm going to be sewing up a storm for Holly.   I'm using my backup machine, my beloved Bernina 1260 is in the shop.  I'm nervous about it, apparently it could be the mother board and finding one for an old machine might be problematic.  I have a nice Bernina 180, but it's just not the same.   Yikes.  I guess this is my problem, I fall in love with something, like my machine or my phone with a keyboard and I don't want to let that go for something new.  I can learn something new I JUST DON'T  WANT TO.   Talk about old lady problems.
 
Time to get more coffee and get a jump on the day!  Hope you all have a good weekend! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger marilyn said...

After going without a wash machine for a month(a few trips to the Laundromat)I finally got a new machine delivered and the old one hauled away. What a hassle!! I think of my grandma washing in a ringer washer on the back porch and hanging clothes to dry outside even in winter. I'm so spoiled!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Dora, the Quilter said...

You've just confirmed why I love my vintage sewing machines, especially the people-powered ones.
Have fun with your Holly project.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Elaine K said...

Thank you so much, Miss Pam! :) I emailed you. Super Happy Friday!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

I am with you Pam, I can learn the new stuff but I am happy with what I have. My phone is over 2 yrs old !!!! Apparently it is almost vintage.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

So funny...I JUST DON'T WANT TO...! Now I know it is not just me.

4:45 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

So funny...I JUST DON'T WANT TO...! Now I know it is not just me.

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older