Monday, January 19, 2015

Meow Monday

Good morning! Welcome to Meow Monday!  Yesterday I finished up binding my Meow quilt  and headed out to get a photo.  It's been gray here, and the sun is set on glare.. so it's not an easy task for sure.  

Meow

Darla did a great job quilting it, if you click on the photo you can see the cute scallop detail.  Those are Holly's fun Sunrise Studio scallops, so fun and easy, and I think they really make this project!

meowbutton
 
To download the free pattern just click on that M button and away you'll go!  Happy Meow Monday!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOWNLOADED! Ready to go! Thanks for the great pattern.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Adorable quilt, Pam and the way you photographed it turned out great. Makes me wish I had a cat lover to make this for...oh wait, I do.lol

9:33 AM  
Blogger magistra said...

It's wonderful! I love your fabrics and have a special love spot for the main fabríc you used. The quilting in the scallops is so beautiful, too. Thank you for sharing this!
Beth

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really cute. My friend saw it on instagram and told me about it. I love cats and have 3 fur babies. I think this looks easy too. Thanks for the free pattern.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann L. said...

That is darling!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

Tracey loves loves this. Well, me too. And everyone else that I showed it to.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older