Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Lunch Lady

Good morning!  What's doing with you guys?  So far this week I've gone out to lunch two days in a row.. so it's been pretty good here!  I met with Holly on Monday, and then yesterday I met Frankie for lunch!   And guess what, on Friday I head down to LA to meet up with Roseann and go to the Craft and Hobby Association trade show! I can't wait. 

Snapshots
 
In the meantime I'm working on my Snapshots blocks!  Are you signed up? Are you going to sew along with us? It's a great quilt for a great cause! You can read all about it here. I'm using Pam Kitty Garden for my quilt, and each month it's going to be exciting to pull some fabric and make a block! 
 
Ok, maybe today I'll get some sewing done!  Have a great day! xo
 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:32 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

It sounds like you're having the perfect week! You'll have to tell us all about the craft show. And I'm sewing along with Snapshots!

11:34 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

How fun!!! Lunch with friends and then a great time checking out every new with friends too! As greg said, the perfect week..oh and you have some time to sew too!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older