Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday

Oh. My. Gosh! It's the Monday before Christmas!   Did you do anything fun and Christmasy last weekend?  Bret took me out to see the Christmas lights on Saturday night.  Normally it's so busy during the holiday's I only get out to see them on Christmas eve, that' s our little family tradition. It was nice to just drive around town to places not on our regular route to see what was going on.


Market Bag
 
I started working on a  bag this weekend. This whole past year my hair stylist has asked me for a Mickey Mouse purse.  She wanted it exactly like mine, except Mickey Mouse.  I kept looking around for Mickey fabric that looked like it would make a grown up looking purse and finally saw Gayle making these bags on Instagram and I loved the fabric.  So far it's turning out super cute, and I'll get a picture of the finished bag later today, tomorrow is my hair appointment!   It's going so well I don't know why I put it off for so long. The fusible fleece and the buckram were so easy this time. 
 
Ok, are you in control of Christmas? I hope so ! Happy Monday!  xo
 
 

2 Comments:

Blogger life in red shoes said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! The bag will be darling, she will love it :)
And I decided, at 2:00 am no less, if Christmas isn't crazy then you're not doing it right ;)

Happy Holidays!

6:36 AM  
Blogger scottylover said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see the finished bag. I'm sure your hairdresser will be pleased and surprised!

Sandy A

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older