Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Snapshos Quilt Along

Good morning!  Today its time to talk about the Snapshots Quilt Along with Fat Quarter Shop. I'm excited to be a part of this great project benefiting the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.   Every month on the 15th, beginning in January, you can download a cute block to make.  The blocks are free, but we're encouraging you to donate $5 towards  St. Jude's for each download. 


Snapshots Banner

 
Additionally on the 15th of each month, Fat Quarter Shop will be  releasing a new video tutorial on each of the blocks.   And check out this great introductory video with Bonnie and Camille !  It has all the details.


 
You can order your kit from Fat Quarter Shop here.  I'll be sewing along with my Pam Kitty Garden fabric.  (Shh,, I've already got a couple of blocks done and it's turning out so cute! ) 
 
You can read all the details here, and see who else will be sewing along with us!  I hope you'll join in the fun! 
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it in Pam Kitty Garden. Your new fabric is simply scrumptious.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

I'm hoping to sew along!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older