Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday

Hi there! It's Turkey Week!  My turkey is thawing in the garage fridge surrounded by cans of soda and bottled water, right on schedule, hopefully!  Are you busy like bees getting ready?  Low key for us this year.

PamKittyGarden
 
Didn't sew this weekend but I did manage some prep work for future projects done.  Today I'll work on stitching them up.  I love sewing and fiddling around in my sewing room even when I'm not sewing.  Of course it doesn't make for great blogging. And really doesn't make for great photography. 
 
Ok, lets have a great week people! xo

3 Comments:

Blogger Robbienae said...

Your rose fabrics are so adorable and reminds me that I need to make a new apron for my granddaughter, Elizabeth, and buy some sprinkles for cookie making season that is just around the corner!

Thanks and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Those are such pretty fabrics. I love to potter in my sewing room too :)
Happy Thanksgiving, Pam.
Helen xox

10:39 AM  
Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

I love fiddling with fabric. Sometimes I just pet it and look at it. Love your sweet roses.
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older