Tuesday, December 23, 2014

And done!

Good morning!  So it's probably a surprise to you, but I finished that bag yesterday!  It went together better than any of these bags I have made in the past, like I said, the buckram and the fusible fleece were so cooperative.   I almost wanted to dig in and make myself a new bag, but then I figured why jump into anything. Plenty of time.

Farmers Market Bag
 
Fusible fleece though, I jinxed myself a little talking about it in yesterday's post, today when I was pressing the lining after I turned it and stuffed it into the bag and I noticed that orange peel look on the front.  NOT COOL. Fortunately I was able to press it out.. but after that I was pretty careful.  
 
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve can you believe it?  This year has flown by.  Just in case we don't talk again before Christmas HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!!! xoxo

9 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

What a beautiful bag - love the style of it and how you put all the fabric prints and colors together!
Merry Christmas to you too!!

5:42 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I love that bag, it turned out great and I love the fabric choices you used.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Martha said...

Absolutely adorable! Your stylist will love it. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

8:30 AM  
Blogger jan said...

Your bag turned out gorgeous! Made with my favorite fabrics :)! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! xo jan

8:35 AM  
Blogger circle r motel said...

Your bag is so cute. I made a bag that had that orange peel to it, I didn't know it could be ironed out. I just finished a Amy Butler bag.. Here in southern Colorado we like a white Christmas, but there is no snow to be found here in "town"... Merry Christmas!

9:04 AM  
Blogger scottylover said...

Adorable! I'm sure your hairdresser loved it!

Sandy A

5:28 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So cute! Pam. Merry Christmas to you and yours Pam!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DARLING...and the purse pattern used is what? Merry Christmas PK Morning!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

OhMyGosh PKM -- that bag is adorable!!! I was going to give you a hard time 'cause I hadn't seen it on Insta, but I do the same thing -- we have to have a few surprises for our blogs! LOVE LOVE that blog!!!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older