Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tuesday

Yes, you better take a seat!  The baby quilt is actually done! I know it's shocking and I'm not surprised it caught you off guard.  You're not used to this kind of productivity around here.  Ha! Me neither!  


Baby Criss Cross

Ok, it's not actually done done.. like quilted done, but I plan on doing that maybe today.  I need to go get some 505 for spray basting.  Apparently I was storing a near empty can.  I'm whimsical like that.

Baby Criss Cross
 
Also whimsical.. the angle I took this photo.  I guess it's not true that bead board makes the perfect backdrop.  Perfect if you stand at the right angle.  All other angles.. not so much.


Baby Criss Cross
 
I love how this quilt turned out!   Very patriotic!  Also perfect for a sweet baby boy! I guess I better get quilting on it before it's too small!  So.. time to decide what's next! Hope you have a great day! xo

14 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

Adorable. It will be well loved.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

very sweet -- perfect for a baby boy! which pattern did you use? love your choice of fabrics ~

7:29 AM  
Blogger Teresa S. said...

That is so cute! I bet he will love it for a very long time!

9:00 AM  
Blogger tabbiegirl said...

Adorable! Is this your own pattern. I love it!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Sewn With Grace said...

This is so cute Pam! I love it!

11:02 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Thats as cute as can be Pam! and don't you love things that come together quickly before we want to move on to something new!

12:45 PM  
Blogger randi--i have to say said...

Oh my goodness. So cute! I really want to get into this weekend so I can cut into some PKG goodness! :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

So very cute! What pattern is this? This is my first time in your blog thanks to Grey Dogwood Studio.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice article guy....good work for you and your aticle very usefull for me
Obat Kuat Pria
Obat Pembesar Penis
Obat Kuat Sex
Obat Pembesar Alat Vital
http://obatkuatalamipasutri.com/

2:34 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

What a cute baby quilt Pam. Love the backing you used alongside all the other fabrics.

4:57 AM  
Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Wow that was fast! So, so cute.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

I say do a baby girl quilt in the pretty new aquas and pinks from PKM Garden! I love this baby boy quilt!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

It is extremely extremely cute. Like when I first saw the pic I thought you showed something from one of our favorite japanese quilt books. Super adorable.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Gigi's Thimble said...

I'm obsessed with this quilt Pam. It's gorgeous.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older