Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nanette

Before I left for Quilt Market Nanette emailed and asked if she could send me a little something for when I got home. That something was a pack of her coveted Sarah Smith Cleaning Cloths.
Uh, would I??? You bet! She sent away for some and you can read about it here. Why don't we have pretty things like this to clean up with here? I might even clean up more often if it was pretty!
Nanette certainly knows my taste. Look how well the cloths go with my latest goodies from Quilter's Inn!
And they're a great addition to my Thimblecreek purchases. Now, if only I can get up the nerve to open the package and use them!

If you're not a reader of Nanette's blog, head on over. She's full of good stories and quilty inspiration. Thanks Nanette, for thinking of me!



10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whose fabric line is the yellow w/lil kitchen details on it?? that would make a cute apron !!!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I NEED....I WANT. How do I get those cute cleaning towels???? If we have to do the JOB, we might as well do it with something that makes us smile. Please share the source. Can't wait to go clean something!!!! XXXAnnie from San Diego

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a cool find! I had never heard of Sarah Smith before now.
Pam dalring, my blog link has changed, would you update me on your side bar? Thank you so much! http://www.winemakerswife.typepad.com/

-Sara

2:26 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Almost makes me want to clean something!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

OOOH!
I love that fabric with the yellow/gold background. What is it and were can I get me some??
Mary

12:06 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Aw Pam! How sweet. You can imagine my shock to see my name when I pulled up your blog today. It was like "oh my gosh, what did I do now?" haha

Thank you really for showing and mentioning. What a great blog pal you are! Thank you so much.

6:37 AM  
Blogger tina said...

While the lovely cleaning cloths would certainly not spur me on to actually USE them----- they are not only adorable but they are not owned by me. Which means that I am compelled to rectify this situation immediately! HA! How sad is that----

I want to see a photo of you in your apron just cleaning away, you could do that for us, right?

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMH... I love that darling cherry fab. Must know more Pam!!! And of course, love your collection. Fabric whisperer, you.

I love those little cleaning cloths too... wonderful Nanette sent me some too IN AQUA NO LESS! Does that woman have us dialed in, or what!

Ok, so anyone commenting on how fun it would be to clean with them... COME ON OVER is all I can say. Your wishes will be granted!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your theory about maybe wanting to clean if we had cute cloths. . . but, I think I would hate to use something so cute and get them all dirty! As always, love your photos!

9:02 AM  
Blogger John Walker said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older