Thursday, May 29, 2008

People People People at Quilt Market

I'm closing in on the people posts.. still lots to come though. Here are creative cousins and fabric designers Lizzy and Julie. Lizzy is just finishing up her degree and will be graduating soon. What a great year for her!
This is Lynette of Beach Garden Quilts. I really loved the quilts and booth and walked by it many times.


Of course no market post would be complete without our friend Brenda. This time she brought Janet, which I always want to call Amber after Amber Atkins in Drop Dead Gorgeous. She kills me. Janet, I expect my citation in the mail. Soon. They were neighbors with Jere'e which somehow I didn't get a picture of. She had the cutest offerings this market. But back to Brenda, she had the cutest new book chock full of pretty things and has a new line of fabric, coming soon. Check out her blog to read all about it.


More Darlene, here she is getting miked up for her presentation. She's trying to be cool but she's seen me and wants to RUN FOR COVER.

And here's Elizabeth with some of our fun blog readers Cindy and Rene from Raspberry Patch Quilts. They were seriously a crack up.

Cyndi signing a heartfelt signature on my copy of her book. Her book rocks. As does Cyndi. And her mom.


Sandi Henderson, also known as the Portabello Pixie. I made sure to get this photo for my friend Kim. Miss you Kim, kiss Emma for me!

No market post is complete without a little Tammy and Sherry! Gosh could I love those girls anymore?

Here's my friend Roseann (center) with Elizabeth and fabric designer Linda Lum DeBono.


Ok. More to come.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm feeling soooo incomplete that I didn't get a good shot of Janet or one of Roseann! BTW... I'm officially friends now with Roseann too - even is she denies it.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! I wish we could have spent more time together! Although dinner was pretty good, the company was the BEST! Not sure if I will ever forget the "underwear caught on the fence" story!!! I still laugh everytime I think of it!

Can't wait to see you guys in Houston!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey--I sent you a pic of Roseann and Linda with YOU. Why didn't you use that one?
Good grief.
I guess that's payback for the underwear on the fence?

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Sandi pic! I just LOVE her new line, so colorful! I am loving all of your blog updates! I showed Emma your picture yesterday and she said "Pam from the favric store!" Too cute! We miss you! I love that new tote bag of yours too! The giant buttons are awesome!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just found your blog - love all the pictures! I will have to check around some more =)

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, it is sooo hard to see all those fab photos of fabric, people and patterns! I love them all and so sad that I couldn't make it w/the girls!! Another time maybe and I will be soooo ready!
Great fun, you all had!

10:39 PM  
Blogger LizzyHouse said...

thanks Pam! It was so nice to talk to you. Thank you for supporting me. It means a lot to me.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

I'm impressed- you got a TON of market pics! I don't think I have 1/10 as many fun ones as you. It was so great to finally meet you in real life!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

You know Lizzy and her mom Cherri are "friends" of mine. We've never met but we have peoples in common and I've been talking to Lizzy for maybe 18 months now. They are great people. Lizzy is a gem. Beach Garden quilts - really great! Drop Dead Gorgeous is in my top 10 movies. My kids can recite most of Amber's dialogue. Janet has a smile like Amber. I already have Cyndi's book - fab. I love Sandi. She's a great girl. My you got to be with people I'd love to meet. Thanks for the pics.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older