Friday, May 30, 2008

The last of the Quilt Market 2008 photos!

It's the end of the people posts friends! I hope you enjoy!

This picture originally had Mary and Elizabeth.. however Elizabeth has begged to be 'shopped out. This is the best I can do!

I think we were talking about our phones, I showed off my Sidekick and Mary showed off the coffin phone. She needs the scary ringtone that Camille has to go with the phone! SPOOKY.

This is Denise's booth. I kept going by before market to connect up with her, and would miss her. I don't know how I managed to not get a photo of her.. but here's her lovely booth. I've seen her work up close, she's a local girl!


This is not the best shot ever of the Lakehouse booth. I know Holly will have more photos later.


Here's Camille and Bonnie, her mother. They have a new line of fabric named Cotton Blossoms, which is completely lovely. What fun it must have been for this mother-daughter team.

I can't believe I only got one clear not blurred photo of Joanna's booth. Can that girl rock a spool of string? Check her blog for good photos!

Here's a blog reader, Kathy from The Teacher's Pet. She's not only a pattern designer..

she has her own line of fabric from Troy. Seriously Kathy, you're the famous one!


Check out this adorable little pincushion she gave me! It's in a spot of honor in my sewing room.

Kathy introduced me to her friend Debbie. I think everyone will recognize her.. she's the Granola Girl. It was nice of Kathy to introduce me to her Troy pals!



So that's the end of the people posts friends! I leave you with this view of the Made in Oregon sign we'd pass each day at the end of the Burnside Bridge. Monica, get busy on the little stitchery involving this design, ok?

More of the trip.. coming soon!

14 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love that sign SO MUCH. Hope Monica gets crackin'.

6:13 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Pam . . . you win the award for the Best Social Butterfly at Spring Market! You & all your peeps - girl! (not to mention the cats & coffee & glasses. . .
I'm just sayin'.
xo, Bren

6:59 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Dude! You could be famous just for knowing all the people you know! I've really enjoyed your pics the past few days. Now to start getting my hands on some of those beautiful new fabrics!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the pressure! First to keep up with you on the peep-posts... and now the Made in Oregon! Ok, no pressure, only because I love that sign so much too.

I MISS YOU!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks for sharing all your market fun with us all. Great photos and info on all your goings on. And thAT pincushion ---- STINKIN CUTE!!!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Seriously wonderful pictures and post!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

More delightful pics. Love them. Love the pin cushion. Really that is so adorable.

9:46 AM  
Blogger tina said...

Thanks for the whole series about market, I enjoyed it so much!

And I agree, you ARE a social butterfly indeed! Or a busy bee? Or a busy butterflying bee????

10:12 AM  
Blogger Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

Pam, You KILL me!!!
I told my daughter that you mocked my phone and she now calls my "coffin phone" the ca-phone!!
Yes, I still have it, much to my dismay... It was great to see you guys at market!
Hey, a kind lady bought one of my Starlight patterns because she saw it on YOUR BLOG!!! Thanks!
Mary

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pam,

Thanks so much for the post! I'm seriously thinking about starting a blog - you all seem to have so much fun at it. Now if there were only a few more hours in the day ...
Denise

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - you are really something! I just came up for air - been workin' on the fall market fabric line since my feet touched the ground back here at home - and I went to read bloggies and saw all that you've done! You're such a sweetheart - it was really great to meet ya! Kathy

4:55 PM  
Blogger Beertje Zonn said...

Thanks for te fotos on your blog.
What a beautiful quilts.
Kind regards,

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
from the Netherlands

11:00 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

How fun this was to see the faces behind the fabrics and such!!!! Now I have to come back and link up to their sites. Thank you so much for the last posts! It looks like a wonderful bunch of ladies who are fun to be around!!!!!!!!
xo
Becky

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Arlington Heights Shades said...

Good Luck to the both of you.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older