Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I love people

Here is the first of a couple of people installments.. you know how I love meeting and greeting the peoples! Here's Kris and Mary Anne from Cozy Cottage Fabrics. You'll see a lot of Late Bloomer in her shop!!

More Jennifer with her quilts! I love her and her fabrics!

Our friend Tamara couldn't be there with her sister Jackie Clark, so we took a picture of the darling bag she made.

Here's Jodi who stopped by to say Hi. Super sweet, she's got a lot of market recap on her blog as well, so check it out!

Of course it's not a market post without my Moda Girls. Here's Holly and Whitney. Are they so cute? Alison is getting married soon and couldn't join them this time.

Here's Jenny from Tula Pink, she designs for Moda. I totally LOVE her, she's funny and charming and I'll totally be telling everyone I know Tula Pink as well as the Urban Chiks.


Here she is with Triskit. That little girl gets around!


Whitney flashes her engagement ring.. woo hoo!

This is 1974, the new line from Urban Chiks. Did I mention I know those girls? I'd love to do some of my stunt sewing for those two Celebrities!

Here's a shot of Mary's booth. More on Mary later. I love that quilt on the back wall. She does nice work, that girl!

Here's my pals Elizabeth, Cyndi and Monica! They're the greatest!

Ahh, and my friend Darlene Zimmerman. We stalked I mean saw her a lot this trip. I just love her. I was at her book signing in the Krause booth, and got a signed copy of her latest book, Quilts from Lavender Hill Farm.


Elizabeth, Jennifer and Tanya Whelan. Tanya's booth was amazing and will show up later.


Ok, that's enough photos and links for one day. But don't worry, way more to come!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
It was so fun to finally meet the famous Pam Kitty Morning!! It was really lovely to meet you and Elizabeth and Monica. Do you mind if I copied this picture for my blog? I wanted one of me and Jennifer but hated the one I had.

xo
Tanya

2:09 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

With all those beautiful quilts at market it would be easy to turn into a kleptomaniac! You're right, Mary's quilt is absolutely stunning. What fun you girls had.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Ok so much to comment on. All great photos. That grand revival stuff is wowie. Darlene's new book is on my "to get" list. I love Cyndi, Monica and Elizabeth. And Pam of course. Can't wait to see more of Mary's booth. Loving me that quilt. And that Urban chicks quilt is unreal. I gotta gotta make myself that thing. And you've got my good bud Jodi with you in a pic. I love Jodi. She's truly a sweetheart. Do you know where I can get a pattern for that granny square bag? Delightful! Everyone else on the pics - very great people. Man that is one post full of goodies.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might just have to take you up on your stunt sewing offer for the next group. Lord knows a girl only has SEW much time!

Holly aka Urban Chik

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See that there, Pam! Ask and ye shall receive--looks like you got yerself a stunt sewing gig! Thanks for the people post. Up with people!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

That crocheted bag is amazing!

I love all the pictures...So how come Heather Bailey wasn't there?

I think my dad and his new wife owe me big time for having their wedding during this quilt show that was on my own home turf. Should I demand diamonds or fabric?

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to get cracka-lackin'! You're passing me now by posting the peeps!

I LOVED Jen, Whitney and Holly - they were just the best! I can see why you all are friends. I'm still waiting to hear back on the friendship application I sent to them, and I so appreciate you sponsoring me Pam. If I'm "in"... it's all because you Pam!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Jodi Nelson said...

Ah Look ! It's me and Pam. You know, Pam from Pam Kitty! LOL! So fun to meet you and Elizabeth! Great pics!

12:28 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Yes, really great pics Pam. It's obvious that you 'love people' so it's natural that they love you right back! :-)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the people pics! Girl, you get around, almost as much as Triskit!!!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

PAM!!!!! Ummmm so of course we are the best of friends so I know I can ask you this without freaking you out...is it ok if I become your new stalker? Seriously? Can I?? I know it's rare for a stalker to ask permission but I promise to dress better than stalkers in your past,and I may even give you a free pot holder if you're lucky...maybe 2!

Whitney

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older