Monday, May 12, 2008

PamKittyCrazy!

So did everyone have a good Mother's Day? It was low key around here. Lots of stuff going on with the whole garden clean up situation, then getting stuff ready for the trip... just not enough time to really enjoy the day with the Moms as well. Frankie has finals this week so she couldn't come home, so all moms agreed to wait until after market for a nice day around the house celebrating. Phew.
Another thing driving me crazy was my Sidekick3 met an untimely death. I'm not going to lie, it was on it's last legs with it's cracked face plate and all, but man I loved that phone. I would have used it till I couldn't read the screen if I had to. Unfortunately, I didn't have that chance. It took it's own life when it pitched itself out of my pocket. In the bathroom. Drowned. No phone. The end...


...until yesterday when we picked up a new Sidekick LX. I saw lots of cooler newer phones but I love the 'kick. I'm going to baby this one, it's in a case even. (well mostly because its an ugly brown, what's with that people?)

Oh look, I have mail! Gotta go!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam,
Can't wait to get to market. This prep time is wearing me out. See you soon

4:53 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

You have one busy week ahead of you.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Get crackin' Missy or you'll be late.

Love that new phone. Heck, I love the old phone. I guess I'm living in the dark ages cause I've never heard of this phone. The Farmer has a Crackberry that does everything except grind his coffee for him.

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat phone...I am not familiar with it. Does it do lots of stuff besides be a normal phone???

7:47 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Hey I like your new little sidekick there. Very cute.

10:29 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Love your new phone! I had one that accidentally jumped into the "pottie" at work...well, it died an untimely, undignified death. Yours is much cuter, though!

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a bloody great time on MD! And you? Ha.

Love your new Sidekick... she's so pretty in her green dresss and she'll be so delicious next to my iphone in her pink dress.

Countdown has gone to hours now!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a bloody great time on MD! And you? Ha.

Love your new Sidekick... she's so pretty in her green dresss and she'll be so delicious next to my iphone in her pink dress.

Countdown has gone to hours now!

9:40 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

That there is one hot phone! Hope you have BIG FUN at market!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Very Cute PKM! Have a wonderful time at market!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Ooh you tempt me by showing me that awesome screen!

Can you whip up a quilted cover for it?

12:02 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Love the sidekick!! what service do you have? I might get one..if it is in my cell phone store.hmmmm..

6:59 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Pam -

Hey - are you going to BlogHer08? It is in San Francisco!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older