Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Again with the people

Tanya in her booth. I can't get over all the lovely things she has.. and of course lovelier because the fabric is just SO. STINKEN. PRETTY.


Elizabeth and Kathy, my old neighbor! Kathy lives in Washington now and owns a quilt shop. It was great to see her after so long!


Anna Maria just after winning the booth award!


Me and Katherine of Katherines Quilte Stue. We were like crazy women when we realized who she was. Ok, honestly, I was like a crazy woman. Monica had sent me a link to the Ravenhill blog that had some pictures of an amazing quiltshop in Norway that had a model of the small purse pattern. Holy cow people, my little purse design is in Norway!!! Anyway Katherine was a lot of fun and I super enjoyed meeting her. I wish I could shop at her store on a regular basis.


Sandy Klop at her American Jane Booth! I love her stuff, so cheerful. And Sandy is just so nice.

Our old neighbor Janet of Botanical Art Quilts. Janet started blogging after market last time so I am going to head over and catch up with what she's up to.


Ok not people but here's the quilt that I pieced for Alex's new fabric. Holy cow I picked up the flyers and my name is there on the inside along with Diana's as the machine quilter. You can download the free pattern here!


Ok, seriously, its not the best picture of Tammy Gilley but I had to include it anyway because uh, TAMMY GILLEY. She's very fun and I was thrilled to meet her. Elizabeth was looking at a magazine that evening at the room and found some of Tammy's art in it.

Hey lookie who's also here! Our old friend Gerri! No booth this time so we didn't catch her with any furniture.

Ok, that's it for today. Phew. Those links take time friends, but there's still MORE TO COME.

Oh and Elizabeth has a photo of the latest bags we did for this market. She makes my designs look great with her fabric selections.

13 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

How exciting to meet some of the people whose blogs we read every day and whose designs we follow. Anna Maria looks so cute and friendly and Tanya's booth is positively yummy!!! I love that white/cherry red fabric on the right hand side. I'm really, really happy to see that she wore flip-flops and NOT spike heels!!

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

3:10 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

We sure did see lots of fun people! Pls do me a favor and 'shop me out of any additional pics. Could I possibly look any larger? Or shinier?
Geeze.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Chookyblue...... said...

really enjoying your posts and I always watch Kathrine's blog her shop is just SOOOOOO pretty.......

4:00 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Fun to meet all those people, and thanks for the links, too!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we should start a cafe-press PKM t-shirt line for you... "I'M BIG IN NORWAY"!

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS... Gerri looks awfully suspicious. I think she's got some hotel furniture hiding behind her back.

6:29 PM  
Blogger MichelleB said...

I just can't enough of this name dropping with pictures! Thanks for more pictures!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! I know, tanya's booth was so pretty. You got lots of good people pictures. I just took pics of the booths! Maybe I'll see you in Houston?

3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! It was so nice to be able to see booths and people that I missed while at Market. Thanks!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Paul Sears said...

wow - so much amazing stuff here. I'm going to bookmark this blog for my wife & my mom. Thanks for sharing!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' these photos. Almost like being there. I love every one of Tanya's fabrics!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

That Grand Revival fabric of Tanyas is really so pretty. I love it. It looks like you have so many great friends in the world of quilts. Lucky you! And having your bag in Norway is really exciting.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky, lucky you to meet all of those designers!!! I am trying not to be too jelous... You must have had a ball. How fun that you were sent info about your purse on my blog! I had no idea it was your design! Well done. What a small blogging world it is!
~Emily

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older