Monday, November 05, 2007

La la la

La la la de dah, I have been sneezing my head off today. All the live long day. It's annoying, tomorrow I intend to take more meds than today, even though they render my my brain cells inert for hours on end.
It was back to work after like a hundred years (or two weeks) and there was tons to see. Ohh its subtly Christmas there. YUM. I'm thrilled and horrified at the same time, because Christmas decorations means CHRISTMAS IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.
Ew.
So lets not even think about it ok? Lets think about the lovely Gerri Robinson from Planted Seed Designs. She's so very super nice, happy, cheery and friendly.
She's also in a magazine this month, McCalls Quick Quilts, check it out, page 46.

We have other friends in that magazine this month as well, Cyndi and Jeree! Anyway, Gerri's booth won 1st Place Double Booth!!! I mean you can see why, it's super cute.
We know Gerri's secret though, and so does everyone else on that bus ride on Friday morning. She and Jean, her Trusty Sidekick, stole all the furniture from their room.
Nah, no they didn't, just kidding. But that is what she told me when we were getting on the bus and she and Jean were carrying furniture. She said it in that way that's TOTALLY HILARIOUS and I TOTALLY KNEW SHE WAS KIDDING, but I think some of the ladies on the bus were giving her the 'gimlet eye' as my mother would say. Here they are reenacting the crime. I LOVE THEM.

10 Comments:

Blogger Perry said...

Enjoyed your pictures and stories from Festival. Thank you for sharing.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... that is toooooo funny about the furniture! And I love the reenactment.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Doe said...

Funny!!!
Such a pretty booth!

2:30 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Hi Pam! I've thoroughly enjoyed the quilt market pics you've been sharing this past week. Such groovy goings-on in the fabric world! I will not rest until I get some of that Paris bebe, fabric, not too mention a few others. OH and I could just swoon over Elizabeths latest Flight of Fancy. YumMMY!

4:39 PM  
Blogger atet said...

Wow -- it sounds like you had a GREAT time at Market. I can't wait to see all of the new fabrics that are coming out!

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great booth. that is some cute stuff for sure. And I would have taken that furniture too. LOL Hope you feel better tomorrow and go easy on the drugs.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still say they really did take that furniture. We just need to find out what floor they were staying on 'cause our room had NOTHING like that.
Love,
anonymous

7:12 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I laughed at the furniture ... I would totally do that :-). Hope you are feeling better soon. Think you wore yourself out!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey you! Why aren't you tooting your own horn missy? I just saw you Monday and you didn't say anything about having your own patterns at market! Good thing you have Elizabeth to speak up for you! Do they have them at IBS? I wish that you had shown them to me! I LOVE the little purse and I really want to make some for Christmas! Get to tootin' now and let us know if we can buy it at the store!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Can you tell me if the bed spread under Gerri's picture is in the Quick Quilts magazine and what month. I love it!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older