Sunday, November 04, 2007

Taking it to the extreme

Hey, remember when I was doing some celebrity stunt sewing? Well the quilt on the bottom here at the JWD booth is the quilt I was machine quilting for Alex. I think it's so pretty. The really funny thing is, Elizabeth made the top quilt for Alex!! What a coincidence!

Here's Elizabeth at the Checker's booth with her new block of the month pattern, Flight of Fancy. I LOVE THIS QUILT and even though I have the attention span of a first grader, I'm going to get going on this! Soon! I've already started piling fabric up. Really I'm doing it.

And just because I got caught up in the whole photograph thing.... here's my round of photographs, you can see Elizabeth's here.








I promise to get back to the last of my pictures. I have some booth photos, and a funny story. This weekend we're celebration Bret's Birthday! Frankie was up and we have been having some fun. But back to the grindstone after work tomorrow. Promise.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What funny photos of everyone taking photos!! Can't wait for my photos from you. Happy Birthday to Bret!!! I love the tree quilt! I think Vicky over at laquilter is making that!!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love that quilt of E's so much!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! I have friends that go to Houston every year, but I never see pictures they shot!

I love Elizabeth's quilt, too. You both are such fantastic quilters, and you're lots of fun, too!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

yah just gotta love those digital camera's...what did we do before them?

so much fun.

you seem to be holding up really well...what's your secret.

I am feeling like a "wilted balloon"

big hug,

H2

9:06 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Love all your Market photos!!! I'm just not back to blogging after
Market/Festival. It was so nice to meet you. We went back to the booth on Saturday but you weren't there :-(! Love that tree quilt.
Carol and I spent the whole day on
Thursday at Festival collecting fabric so she could make it!! Should have known you were somehow involved!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a hoot with all the cameras. And E's quilt... OMG... I just love it!

duznfnmr. Ha choo. Fitting word-veri for your sneezy state today. Hope you feel better soon!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Doe said...

Love Elizabeth's quilt. Thanks for sharing the fun photos of the camera crew.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam,
Love the Bags on Elizabeth's blog. You are quite the talented lady!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh...love the photos, brings back market memories. I forgot my camera, thanks for taking the pictures of what was a great time!! Love your blog.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older