Friday, November 02, 2007

I SEE FAMOUS PEOPLE

For instance, Barbara Jones from Quilt Soup.

Heidi Kaisand, you can find her here, here and here.

The Quilt Branch girls, Susan and Mary Jane.


Me and Kaye Wood. You know, I always wanted to quilt and when I was home on maternity leave 20 years ago I happened to see Kaye cutting away with a rotary cutter. It changed my life. Thanks Kaye!


Elizabeth and Brenda

Elizabeth and Jackie. More on Jackie's booth later.



Robin and her Mom!


Celine Perkins of Perkins Dry Goods

Harriet Hargrave and her lovely daughter Carrie

Uh, just in case you didn't know, we know the Urban Chiks.

Cynthia Tomaszewski, Author, Quilt and Textile Designer!


Our favorite Annes at Bunny Hill! (her blog has some good booth pictures)


Kris and Karen, part of the famous Marketeers! Karen gave me a copy of her new book. Wow! Its wonderful! Check it out!



Joanna of Fig Tree fame!

The girls from Simple Arts! Annie and her daughter Kirstin and their helpers. Check out Annie's podcasts!

Holly Mabutas of Eat Cake Graphics! I love her fresh style!


There's still a bit more coming... stay tuned!

14 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Wow Pam! What a great lineup of celebrities. Thanks for sharing!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so glamorous after having vicariously rubbed elbows with all your famous friends! Lovely! ~A :-)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

Wow, lucky you! I am loving these posts!

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like just so much fun! Hey P, is there a Quilt Market on the west coast? I'm dying over here!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! Let me know lady as soon as the new stuff starts pouring in to the shop. You know I'll come running. Lol. :)

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics again & great to see you the other day : )

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm getting seriously irritated with Karen. That's TWICE now she's got to rub elbows with you. Sure, I get to text you... but she gets to rub elbows with you! She's going to come home and be all, "I saw PKM, I saw PKM, blah, blah, blah, I saw PKM!". And I'll be all "Thaaaat's nice". ;-)

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice shots of everyone. i'm living through you vicariously again. It almost feels like I got to walk around! Waiting to see more...

www.figtreequilts.typepad.com

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PKM, it looks like you had a fabo time at Market. Just got home from festival. It was wonderful!!! Thanks for the great pics.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Perry said...

Enjoyed the pictures. Thank you for sharing them.

1:49 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Oh my! You were certainly were 'in the know' at market. . . even without a camera for a day! I am now realizing that there were people that I did not even get to see!!! (That's what I get for going home early on two of the three days!) Thanks for sharing your pictures Pam! Market is so fun through your 'eyes'!
xo, - Bren

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for taking the time to post all of this! Can't wait to go!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Doe said...

Love looking at the quilts behind the celebrities. If only they could move out of the way so I can have a full view of the quilts. hehehe! Just kidding! Thanks for sharing.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI!! It was so great meeting you at market. We had a blast hanging out across from you guys. Thanks for all the sweet comments!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older