Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ok, one more about market and then that's it. SERIOUSLY

Julie was able to spend the last day with us at market. She's a delight and I really enjoy hanging out with her. She came bearing energy drinks and she's full of energy herself so its just fun to be with her! She was super about taking us to Jax, OHMYGOSH how I love that place. I don't know what about that salad makes it so darn good, but yum it was everything I could have hoped for. Thanks Julie for taking me back!!! She also took us for a ride through a fun neighborhood and maybe next year we'll head there for some shopping and house looking. The neighborhood was charming and of course NOT FAR FROM JAX.
I did find a few fun things at Market!!! I got the wonderful charm packs from Holly at sample spree. I also picked up the pack from Lecien, that fabric is wonderful and I can't wait to use it. They are from the Antique Flower in Pastel line.

I also found some really nice trim at Dusty's Vintage, I hope to do some crochet with that. Tamara did some nice crochet with rick rack that I'm dying over. I keep looking at the photos I took hoping I can copy it, somehow. Which makes me wish I lived near her, the Cro-Genius!

One thing I love that I picked up is my Dovo scissors. Nice scissors are a luxury that I've been treating myself to the last couple of years. I received a pair as a gift and since then I've been hooked. This is their 100 year anniversary, and I'm loving the little anniversary tag. Kind of goes with the cute Mary Engelbreit pot holder I got from the Moda girls across the hall. And in the back is the little floss needle threader from Clover that Cyndi scored for me. She is so sweet!. It was a really great trip and I had a lot of fun seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I can't thank Elizabeth for taking me with her and letting me be her Trusty Sidekick!


On a closing note, I received a fun little gift from Gina of Quilter's Buzz. Check out my I Love http://www.quiltersbuzz.com/ t-shirt!



Gina had just a very few t-shirts to share and I made the list!!! The LIST people. Yeah me, I made it! Gina has taken it to the NEXT LEVEL and suggests that I do the same. Ok Gina, I'm working on it! I'm not sure what the NEXT LEVEL is but I am interested in finding out!!!


So that's the end of the market stuff, next stop, regular everyday Pamkittyness. I've been busy and I'm going to get busy. Taking it to the next level, whatever that is.

9 Comments:

Blogger julieQ said...

I am so glad you had such fun. I love nice scissors, too. My MIL had so many in her home, and now they are in my home!! Lovely fabric purchases, isn't that so fun!!

JulieQ

6:04 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Oh I love my Dovos (notice the plural!) This year it was my goal to get to the Dovo booth first thing! I got my 2 (more) pairs. . . & I love them.
I love the rick-rack crochet trim. . . too cute!
Did you go for a ride in the RiverOaks neighborhoods? I just love wandering through the streets - gawking at the incredibly beautiful homes. . . & we always go the the P.F. Changs there. . . lots of great shopping places too! (So much to do in Houston!. . . & I can hardly wait for Portland!!!!)
Thanks for sharing all your wonderful photos Pam, they have been so fun to see. . . (especially all the things I missed!)
xo, Bren

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the rick racks & T shirt!! Take it to the next level my friend : )

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Dovos in their many shapes and configurations. My favorites are the ones with the bee striped handle. I need to get some ladybug ones too. They also make THE BEST tweezers.

12:48 PM  
Blogger gina said...

You got it going on...Now get that t-shirt on! Pleasure to have you on my LIST and to list you as a friend.
Kisses to you and yours.
Gina

9:22 PM  
Blogger Doe said...

Love everything here. Thanks for sharing!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Ooooh, I'm so jealous -- you have some Cherry Baby! I want some -- I need a cherry baby bunny pincushion after all. That crochet looks amazing -- was there a lot of crochet at market?

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You SOOOO need your own T! I can see it now, PKM across my chest... or my back...

Hey... Cafe Press!

1:01 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

What a great t-shirt! MMMM that salad looks incredible. I'm almost drooling on the keyboard. Glad you had fun at market, but I'm thinking wherever you chicks go, it's fun.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older