Saturday, November 10, 2007

Jackie Clark Designs

Jackie and Tamara are the sweetest girls around. Jackie has a sweet line of fabric and she sent Elizabeth some to make some banners. We got a little carried away and Elizabeth designed a cute quilt and I made a couple of bags for Jackie and Tamara. That's what got me going on the bag thing. Making something for a couple of friends, there's nothing more fun than that!

Now to their booth. It was the greatest.
Here's some owls Tamara crocheted. They're so sweet, brother and sister owls! I was lucky that Tamara had some time to help me with my crochet issues.




This is the quilt Elizabeth made, and the little bag I made.



I love the little figurine of the two sweet sisters.


All righty my friends. Next time my market loot and a little market follow up and then you're free of market. But for now I'm headed back to Alex's to finish up some work there. Have a lovely weekend dearies!
***Thanks to Monica and Anne for both posting about my bag patterns. You guys are the greatest! ***

11 Comments:

Blogger Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

What an adorable booth!!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie's booth will continue to make me want to cry. In the meantime, back to attempting to learn crochet!
Love,
anonymous

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Washington State --
Pam I am so stinkin' proud of you. You are proof that good things happen to good people. Looks like you are surrounded by the BEST.
I miss you (and Livermore) terribly. Thanks for the blog.
You have to come up and see my new quilt store. Less than 90 days old and growing.
XOXOXO
- Kathy Manthey

11:54 AM  
Blogger Green Kitchen said...

That crochet/knit jacket thingy is so cute.

Someday, when my kids are older I'm totally going to Market.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey all is beautiful, but I love, love those little owls. Any chance of buying a set? So cute!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that booth is so stinkin cute and so is your purse. I love that granny square vest thingy. I need one of those. It's adorable.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

Jackie's fabric is so soft and sweet and her booth was just beautiful!
mary

8:48 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Boy, what a cute booth! Your little bag it adorable -- love the little ruffle along the top. You must have had a bag in every booth! LOL.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam,

You are so sweet to post all of the wonderful pictures of our booth. Thank you so much! Good Luck with the bags and I had a blast teaching you to crochet around the little cards. Can we see a picture of your crochet around the card?

xo
Tamara

5:58 AM  
Blogger atet said...

Oooh -- I love her patterns! I've made her "cute as a button" jacket 6 times already! AND the little bloomers? Way too cute! She has FABRIC now!?!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Oh I could lick the screen that booth looks so awesome!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older