Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Could They Be Any Cuter?

The answer is NO. They could not. What a couple of really nice nice people. Sharon and Dennis. And Dennis seems like the model husband, and believe me, I know model husbands! I can't tell you how much fun it was. I know if we all lived close we'd be lunching and shopping. And I have to say Sharon looked a little familiar to me. I'm still thinking about that. Could we have met before? She did live nearby and I have worked in one quilt shop or another for over 10 years now!
Just look at that bag full of goodies she has there! I'm sure she'll be showing off that bag and hopefully that carload of Daiso they must have. I'm a little pea green about that and need to work in a trip there real soon. REAL SOON.

It was a super time. I am so happy to have met them. I wish they didn't live a million miles away! It was great Sharon, I hope you had a nice safe trip home. See you next year, same time?

8 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Glad you got to meet Sharon. I can't wait to see all the goodies she bought. I am very lucky to have her for a friend (and a great shopping buddy)!! Dennis is absolutely the BEST!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Cheryl, your too nice. But.......I did bring goodies home!!!
PKM love the pictures. Look how FULL that bag is. I can't wait to dig into it. It's still on the floor in the dining room waiting with all my Daiso things. OH BOY!!!
Thanks again for the nice meet and greet. LOL!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Carole said...

Isn't she just a sweetheart? Can't wait to see what she bought! Thanks for blogging about your visits from people on Blog Land!

12:20 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

A bittersweet meeting to be sure...all of my goooooood friends live far away~~~~~~sigh

6:32 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Have you stopped in at the post office lately? 'Cause I'm thinking maybe I saw her photo on the FBI's Most Wanted list. I think it said something about public drunkenness and indecent exposure in Napa?! LOL!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, Just curious if you have heard from Jackie of Wren's Nest lately. She hasn't posted since May and wondered if you have heard from her....

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG KIM!!!! You are just crazy!!! LOL!!! Pam tell her I wasn't intoxicated. Did I spell that right? LOL!!!!!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

What a wonderful bag full Sharon got...She does great shopping. I'm sending her me credit card so she can shop for me next time.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older