Monday, July 30, 2007

It's a Small Bloggy World.

I had a nice day again. Frankie and I were out acquiring the last of the apartment furniture. Table, check. Chairs, check. Phew. The end. Well I think we all admit it's not really the end, but the end of what we're going to worry about for now. (so brain, turn off.)
In celebration, Frankie called Bret and suggested that he meet us at Buca di Beppo for dinner. He LOVES that place. With a passion. So, of course, he agreed. We high tailed it down to the mall where it's located and had some time to kill in spite of this traffic.



It just takes an afternoon in this to remind me how grateful I am he's willing to drive through this mess daily for us.
Anyhoo... we're in Borders looking at magazines and we strike up a conversation with a nice woman there. She's looking a bit familiar to me as we get to chatting it up about Somerset magazines. Look how cute she is with her Artful Blogging magazine showing.

Turns out I was looking at photos of her and her friends this morning! Sandy had sent me links to some wonderful party photos. Donna was absolutely the friendliest and Frankie and I couldn't stop talking about the coincidence of it all.

You really do meet the nicest people. Go say hi to Donna and see all the wonders that are her life and times, and tell her I sent you! Me, the ridiculous woman from Borders!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam- you were SO not ridiculous!! That was darn funny and small world-ish wasn't it? I meanm what were the chances? And you know American Harvest- love that store (and Sharon and Roger).
I can't sew or quilt so I am in awe your talented people like yourself. I'll be back to visit you!!
Donna PS- Hi Frankie (she's a doll)

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS
OOPS! I should have checked before I posted! Lots of "typos"! Sorry about that!!
Donna

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam,
What a small, small world! I was so surprised to see my friend's picture (Donna) on your blog today. I immediately recognized that traffic jam at 280 & 87, as I have been stuck in that mess too. So fun that you live in the Bay Area, as most of my blogging friends are from far away places. Thanks for the link to my blog site. If you ever get up to AH in Pleasanton, please come in and introduce yourself.
Sharon

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cool! I love serendipity.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sure was a co-inky dink. I just love the sparkly things she makes.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

the talent in the east bay alone is staggering!

H2

6:58 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

A small world!

9:45 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

How cool! Yea, it is truly a small world. Glad you chicks had fun. :)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older