Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cruising

Now that Bret has his new car we find a lot of errands for the evening that require a ride out with the top down. Wow, you know you can see so much more when there's nothing obstructing your view! We rode all over downtown Livermore and just enjoyed the cool air. I LOVE COOL AIR. And another thing I love, seeing the fog creep in.
Thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes! I had a really nice day of doing nothing. Not really nothing you know, but just stuff I wanted to do . Bret even took the day off and we all had a family day around the house. I delivered my Celebrity Stunt Sewing project on Monday and that left me open for some of my own sewing. More on that tomorrow, I think I hear my coffee water boiling then its sewing time! Keep cool!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! We're enjoying some of that cooler weather up here by Sac-town. Those night cruises sound like a lot of fun. Making a class sample is on my list of things to do today.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I like to sit outside when the air is cool too. I thought of you yesterday when I was sitting on my patio reading and a pair of quail came up about three feet close to me! A male and a female, clucking back and forth to each other---until my husband came out of the house and scared them, causing them to scuttle away. They are so fascinating--hope they return!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Hapde Burfday!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Sorry I missed your birthday yesterday. I hope that you had a great day, filled with all of the things that make you happy.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Seeing that photo of Livermore makes me want to be back in Northern Ca. I really miss it.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam! Happy Birthday. Happy Summer!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older