Thursday, August 02, 2007

Now it all makes more sense.

We are busy bee's around here getting ready for the move. Frankie has taken possession of her apartment, and we've dropped off a load of stuff. Furniture to follow. Soon she'll have her own place of residence. And what do you know, for someone so lackadaisical around here, she wants things just so there. Hmm.
Needless to say, it's hard to concentrate with so much going on, and so much out of my own control. You know, when things have to be just so.. I don't interfere. Instead of pictures of chaos I'll offer up these lovelies to show you. Sandy had a lovely little bag of goodies for me last week when we got together.
The plate is from her collection of altered plates here. The necklace is a delightful little treat she made and I completely love it! I've been envying her creations for some time now. She's so talented in so many different areas.

And, as a bonus, a swan.


Which in light of our love of this movie, makes complete sense!

Happy days my friends. Happy days!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love Sandy's stuff. I'm looking forward to understanding the movie reference.
Love,
anonymous

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful necklace. Love it!!! Hot fuzz???? LOL!!! Pray tell what is that about??? Do I need to get it? Hubby loves his movies.

5:59 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Hot Fuzz is on DVD???!!! I have to get that for my kid. She's a Shaun of the Dead FANATIC. Crazy girl. :) Oh, the swan is adorable, but of course, a chicken would be better. :) tee hee

6:59 AM  
Blogger Donna O'Brien said...

Oooo....LOVE that plate!!prety great having a talented friend!!
Donna

4:19 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

Very pretty stuff. Get the swam reference, we really liked Hot Fuzz DVD and am going to have to watch it again soon...

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Pam for the lovely comments on my blog!! Now you'll see why I spend so much in the shop. hahaha. Moving is such a pain! It always seems to get more unorganized and chaotic before it gets better! See you in the shop! ~Dena

8:16 PM  
Blogger One Crabapple said...

oh YES ! I LOVE Sandy B. and her altered plates !

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older