Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Doodling Around

What did you do today? I was just doodling around the house for the most part. Talked to my pal Tammy Tadd and her Webmaster Laura this morning. Pretty soon Tammy will have a blog up and running. I'm looking forward to seeing her at Fall Market and I'm really hoping we're neighbors again.
Elizabeth and I have been wanting to go over to see what's new at American Harvest in Pleasanton so I went and picked her up and we headed over to say hi to Sharon and see what was new there. As usual there was a lot to behold.
So the rest of the day I just doodled around some more and vacuumed with my new birthday vacuum. (that I did indeed ask for as crazy as it sounds) I love it, but if the Dyson Company was to email me about it, I'd say Dyson people, make this vacuum a little easier to maneuver. I have hardwood or hard surface floors throughout the house. I need a real vacuum that marries the convenience of a stick vac and the brushes of a real vacuum for the large rugs we have. I think this model is sooooo close, but it's killing my arm while I wield it around the hard surface floors. So Dyson. There you have it. You're almost there.
And on another note...she's more than gone to Grandma's this time. While she's left before, her room was always there full of her stuff waiting.. this time, not so much. She happily enjoying her apartment. Today Grandma went to visit her!


12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like we both are doodling it up today : ) At least your doodling involves getting something done while my doodling involves getting nothing done.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. Care Bears have sure never been in THIS house. I'm jealous about your vac. Way cooler than mine. And yes it was fun doodling with you--always fun to go to American Harvest!
Love,
anonymous

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my Dyson too! Mine almost makes it fun to vacuum. All in all it sounds like you had a grand day!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

oy. that travel case has brought such a flood of memories to me!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such the coolest love your enthusiasm and your love for all the creative people you are just the greatest someday we have to meet..Jennifer

5:58 AM  
Blogger Donna O'Brien said...

Hi pam- I'm heading to Sharon's to drop off a couple special orders. That would have been too funny to see you AGAIN!!!
Donna

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam,

I'm so glad you got to do some doodling, because you deserve it. Sounds like you are feeling lonely. I hope today is better. Hugs! Tamara

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam,
Are you crazy or what? A vacuum cleaner for a birthday present? I am assuming there was a diamond bracelet on the handle! It was so great to see you and Elizabeth yesterday. Thanks for all the blogging tips and words of encouragement. I really appreciate your helpful guidance.
Sharon

8:35 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

It's about time to head back over to Livermore for another visit to In Between Stitches. I will be sure to go over to Pleasanton and check out Sharon's shop while I am so close by!
You asked for a *vacuum cleaner* for your birthday????

9:36 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

See, I knew we were kindred spirits! I would totally ask for a vacuum for my birthday. I know a pickling crock isn't quite the same thing, but I have just informed PHilip that that's what I want for Christmas. Not very glamorous, but oh so useful and cool!

If you think it's a little too quiet at your house right now I'd be glad to send some of my pets and family to fill up the space and the quiet void that Frankie has left behind.

No, wait, what am I thinking?! I WILL COME BY MYSELF INSTEAD!!!!!!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky You!!
Getting to stop by AH!! Were there any left over cupcakes!

Your site is nice!
I come to you via Sharon.

4:49 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Ooooo, I am wanting a Dyson too! I look at them when I go shopping and fantasize about vacuuming my floors with such a cool vac! tee hee One of these days I'm just going to BUY the thing. And big hugs to you about your new emptyish room. As much as I'm looking forward to my girls flying on their own, I know when they actually go, I'll miss them terribly. Hopefully they don't marry military men, like their mom!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older