Friday, August 10, 2007

Coffee

Not to let Holly corner the market on Favorite Things, here's one of my favorites, coffee at the sewing machine. This green cup is the cup Bret always uses when he makes coffee for me. Always. Sometimes I will lounge around in bed if he gets up first just to wait for that first cup on the nightstand. Just one more reason to love that guy!
For those who wonder, the sewing table is STILL CLEARED OFF. I know, its a shocker! I'm a huge pile-er of objects but somehow I've managed to keep it clean! I notice a couple of things trying to creep there way on... I mean really, I'm not a miracle worker, but so far so good.
I can't say the same for the ironing board. There's more stuff piled on there than ever before. And its probably no surprise the pretty cover is still in the package. Things are still shuffling around here, so who knows what the future holds!
In the mean time, I'm blanket stitching blocks on the cutest project for Elizabeth. I hope she will give you all a sneak peek soon. It will keep me busy for a bit. Thank goodness, I have a backlog of Jordan's waiting to be watched. (well not watched as much as listened to)
Hope you all have a weekend filled with your favorite things my friends!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! Especially since I'm at least partially responsible for giving you more crap to find a spot for...
Love,
anonymous

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afflicted w/pilots disease too...I have a huge area, but I think that is problematic..too many places to pile!!
Love to see E's project, hope it is soon. I love the blanket stitch too, but right now working on redwork embroidery for customer.

6:07 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

I agree. . . having coffee, anytime really, but at the sewing machine makes sewing that much more enjoyable. . . How sweet that Bret makes your's for you! Sweet!
xo, Bren

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my that is one clean sewing table. It even shines.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have three favorite coffee cups and it is such a pleasure to pick out which one I want to enjoy that morning. A pure pleasure. Isn't life funny that way.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am away from home, traveling for work, but I miss my sewing machine!!! A piping hot mug and a cool morning with me and my sewing machine sounds so dreamy.

10:10 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Wow, what's your secret to having a clean sewing table?? I am having company next week and I was thinking last night that I have to get a box and just toss everything in and stick it in the basement. :)

Oh, and I use a mug just like that, except it's blue, to make coffee for my honey. :)

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older