Saturday, January 13, 2007

Belated Thanks

Hello hellooo! So good to be back home. More on that later, I'm still recovering. Having fun can be grueling!

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments on my little Scotties quilt. It was a fun little project, and when I say little, I mean that the whole thing is only 13" x 14". The genius is in Elizabeth's pattern. It's all machine work, except handstitching the binding down. I do all my stuff by machine, I just don't have the patience for handwork for the most part. It was fun and I'm thinking about other things that would be fun made tiny. I love tiny. (to go with my attention span)

In the meantime, I'm bringing you a little glimpse into In Between Stitches. Wednesday Leslie was working on spring displays.. at the time of the photos they weren't complete, but you get the gist and well, Leslie's just a genius when it comes to this stuff. Who wouldn't love working at a store so pretty?










10 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Those pics are pretty! Makes me wanna go shoppin'...

4:57 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

pretty store!

i so want to make my little scottie quit too!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! I'll have to head in. That little lamb is the cutest thing ever!!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

ahhh! Pam, I just checked out the website and saw that the store is in Livermore! My inlaws live in Alamo, so we are in that general area all the time! And MIL and I go craft shopping nearly everytime I come down. I will have to visit that shop for sure.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... EVERYTHING is calling my name! I SO WANT to go shopping at IBS!!! Glad you are back!

I'm in downtown PDX right now (@ the Paramount)... on a hotel PC (OMG... it's horrible but better then my dial-up Crackberry), craving a cup of Joe and I just HAD to check in with my PKM! BTW, Kathy Griffin was so funny I almost pee'd my pants laughing! I wish you could have been there (especially since DS and I got wisked off backstage to say hello)!

Do PC's have spell check?

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the store! I can't believe Easter stuff is out already. Sheesh! Thanks for the pics!

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's a tiny little "holiday"
that occurs before all that Easter
..it's called Valentine's Day.
There was a bit of that too, the shop looks lovely.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Welcome home!

I LOVE those displays that look like cake stands. What company makes those?

Is it time to do spring displays already?

I'm still working on Valentine's Day.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful photos! I'm in love with the little lamb as well. Leslie sure has a knack for decorating. Glad you had a good trip!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh I can barely stand it!! Why oh why do I live so far away!!

Everything is sooo edible!!

Man oh man!! thanks so so much for the eye candy!!

Loving it all to bits!!
xoxo Jenny

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older