Wednesday, December 27, 2006

!! Quarantined !!

Well, we're not, but we should be. Everyone is sick. All three of us. Sick. Even Bret, who said so gallantly "I don't get sick" has fallen. He's gone off to work still pretending that he's not feeling that bad but I can tell. He's going to have to sit in the freezing cold data center all day, so I feel particularly sorry for him.
Luckily, we were all feeling pretty good for Christmas. Santa treated us to a wealth of goodies, as did our friends. We had the Moms and Bret's brother and sister-in-law. It was fun. Lots of chatting and eating. But it was over earlier than normal as Bret had to go to work Tuesday. I have this week and next off, which is perfect since I'm not feeling all that great. We'd hoped to take a trip but with us all still sick, well, don't know. Maybe we'll lounge about and watch movies. Nothing wrong with that.
In the meantime, I have just enough time to get dressed and watch my old friend Perry Mason.

6 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

I hope you all recover super fast-what a total bummer! However, I think sitting around watching movies all day sounds pretty terrific. I'd like to do that!

I'm glad you had a good Christmas in spite of everyone getting sick.

Take care of yourselves!

11:00 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

oh man, feel better soon! and rent lots of movies and eat lots of sugar cookies in the meantime.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you guys all feel better!! Glad you were ok for Christmas! Enjoy Perry and take it easy with lots of movies and hot chocolate!

12:38 PM  
Blogger dee said...

I haven't had a chance to read in a few days and just saw Chunky Pam. OMG that's a scream....I love your blog & hope you all feel better soon. Happy New Year to a very talented woman with an outstanding sense of humor..pwahhhhaaahaha Chunky Pam heeeeetoo funny

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chucky Pam is a hoot!! I am sure you are my alterego...how I admire your spirit, keep it up!!
Feel better and a hot buttered rum wouldn't hurt!

6:30 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

sending chicken soup thoughts to you and your honeys. :)

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older