Thursday, January 04, 2007

Showtime

Groove.. I need to get back in it. Being sick really has taken it out of me but I feel like I'm on the mend. Yesterday seemed a bit like a breakout day finally. Not like I still don't have the air of some Hall's Mentholyptus around me, but I got some stuff done. Seriously, shocker huh?

Today is Elizabeth's birthday. I actually left the house for a while and dropped off her birthday gift. We need to get her blog up and running so she can start posting her own goodies. I didn't take any photos of the bag I made her. It turned out cute. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH!!

We had a nice visit and I got to check out her piles of fabric all ready for new projects. I wish I'd brought my camera, there were some pretty things there just aching to be photographed. Elizabeth, find your blog stuff and lets get rolling. No rolling for us today, she's working, maybe tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm also working on a mini-version of her Best Friends quilt. I love those little scotties so much. I need to get on the last of that blanket stitching... today. Seriously, I'm going to do it today. It felt good to be back at the machine.

Just so you know I've not forgotten, I sat down and finally had some good luck getting my cup block diagrammed so I just need to find tune that, get the instructions typed up and I'll have that for you. I've had some frustrating moments with this project, but I'm determined. DETERMINED I TELL YOU.

Next week things will really get back to normal as my work vacation is over. No more spending the entire afternoon and evening watching Dexter on Showtime On Demand. Frankie and I could not stop yesterday, just doing it one episode after another. Just two more to go.. that shouldn't suck my day away, should it?

6 Comments:

Blogger Happy Zombie said...

I'm so glad you're on the mend! Having you back and blogging is as good as watching Ellen chew on an Airborne! That's a complement BTW. :-) I KNEW you'd get the teacup diagramed!!!!!

Glad you're back and can't wait to see Elizabeth blogging!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Shelina said...

Happy new Year Pam. Sorry you had to spend your vacation sick, but I'm glad that you took the time to rest, keep you from getting sicker.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your cute Scotties!

Happy B-Day Elizabeth, get that blog thing going : )

7:21 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Did I see this "Friend" quilt that involves Scottie dogs? I'm not sure why but I love scottie dogs, especially in fabrics-very hard to find.

Philip and I were talking about actual Scottie dogs and saying that maybe that's what we'll get for our next dog. Though I hate a shaggy dog, so that means serious grooming.

Anyway-I'm so glad you're on the mend now!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still feeling like a nerd.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I can just bring myself to put away all my cool goodies from you I'll have room to get busy!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older