Monday, April 22, 2019

Stitched So Sweet

Good morning my sunshiney friends!  How are you? I'm excited to talk about my friend Tracy and her new book Stitched So Sweet today! I first saw Tracy's cute designs at a shop called Horsefeathers and they were so fresh and different.  I loved them.  It's been a lot of years since then, don't make me count! But her designs are still so charming  and  unique.  It's so great when you see friends have continued well deserved success.
 
StitchedSoSweet

These photos from the book are courtesy of Martingale, all photography by Brent Kane.  Like all the photos in the book, each little vignette is perfect.

StitchedSoSweet1

I love the combination of  patchwork, applique and stitching.  It's soft and vintage looking, which of course is a look I love. This piece is stitched on a wool ground with a wool heart, and little cotton prairie points, the mix is precious, soft and cozy.

StitchedSoSweet3

This is my favorite project in the book, The Thread and Whimsy Wall Quilt. It's a seasonal project with patchwork, applique and embroidery.  Like the project above, it celebrates the four seasons in it's embroidered designs.

StitchedSoSweet2
 
I love the soft colors, but I think it would be so cute in vibrant PKM colors as well. The modern machine applique style with the vintage style designs is so charming.  Of course scallops.. I love scallops.
 
Tracy's book is adorable.  I guess I've used all the superlatives but really, so sew cute! I'm so happy for her.  What more can you want for your friends than happiness and success? I hope you enjoyed this peek into Tracy's new book Stitched So Sweet. Thanks to Martingale for sending me the e-copy to read and enjoy. 
 
Ok friends! I'm off on an adventure tomorrow!  Hope you have a great week. xop

1 Comments:

Blogger KaKa said...

Well, there are places on the Internet where you can read a good article.
Avis ElfiSanta.fr

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older