Friday, July 08, 2016

Friday

Short week!  And a wonderful one here, the weather has been in the high 70s, and believe me that's perfection.  Even today it's only going to be 80.. still porch weather in the morning and the late afternoon when the sun moves over the house and behind our big tree.   I even chatted on the phone with my mom outside at noon yesterday right up until that ruiner spider started dropping down on web towards me then I had to draw the line.  I hope he moves on.

popsicle
 
Yesterday I started a new project. Who DIDN'T fall in love with Joanna's cute popsicle pattern?  I love her version in the wonderful sherbet colors... so cool and delicious looking.   Totally reminded me of the popsicles we'd get from the ice cream truck, pastel, kind of creamy, I would love one of those. Does anyone know, do they still make them?  I tried a variety of ways to ask the internet for a name with little luck. 
 
ANYWAY... I really wanted to make a Rocket Pop version  for summer, you know in Pam Kitty colors, and it just seemed like FUN.  Can't wait to see how this all works out.
 
Thanks for the nice pillow comments this week. I had a lot of fun making that cute gift pillow from Sherri's book Holiday Wishes.  There were so many cute projects and I'm looking forward to next week.  I'm also glad to finally have the rabbit pillow done and checked of my list. 
 
Ok that wraps up another week.   Hope that you have a fun weekend! xo

1 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

So cute Pam! I dithered around for a week about getting into that cute gang and in the end ran out of time to play. Your version is PKM cute too! A little summer wall hanging for the deck? And were you thinking of Creamsicles? They most often were orange and cream but occasionally the Good Humor man ( and in those days it was always a man) had raspberry, oh so exciting!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older